May 25 – 5:30-7:30 pm
Rosscarrock is not hosting a clean-up day this year, so please see the following schedule for dates and locations around our area:
April 28 – Glendale
May 12 – Glenbrook
May 25 – Wildwood
June 9 – Killarney/Glengarry
September 21 – Glamorgan
September 22 – Shaganappi
See full list of City community clean-up’s at: http://www.calgary.ca/CSPS/ABS/Pages/Partnership-programs/Community-cleanups.aspx#/?i=12
Rosscarrock Community Association celebrates the volunteers who make our community better! Thank you for all you do and thank you to our sponsors!
The Rosscarrock Community Association is looking for board members who are interested in a high-impact way to benefit your community with a limited time commitment.
Generally the Rosscarrock Community Association Board of Directors meets once a month for two to three hours to discuss the operations and governance of the organization.
Please contact the office at: 403-242-0121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
April 3, 2019
Hear from our candidates for this coming provincial election on April 16.
Calgary Transit is reviewing existing bus services to develop a more effective and efficient bus service network in Calgary that will significantly shape the way the transit network operates in the city’s southwest. Several routes are proposed to be modified or replaced. Some may involve a minor modification while others may have more significant changes to service.
Further specific information about this project is included in the attached information and map packages.
We are asking for your assistance: Please be aware of this project and share feedback through the following public engagement opportunities:
- Online between March 18 and April 18, 2019, at: https://engage.calgary.ca/routereview
- At one of our Open Houses (In-person Engagement events):
- March 27, 2019:North Glenmore Park Community Association, 2231 Longridge Drive S.W. | 6 – 8 p.m.
- March 28, 2019:Mount Royal University Main Street, 4825 Mount Royal East Gate | 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- April 4, 2019:Trico Centre, 11150 Bonaventure Drive S.E. | 6 – 8 p.m.
- April 6, 2019:New Central Library (downtown location), Patricia A. Whelan Performance Hall, 800 3 Street S.E. | 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- April 9, 2019:Nicholls Family Library, (Westbrook), 1421 33 Street S.W., 6 – 8 p.m.
- April 10, 2019:Rockyview General Hospital, Chapel Area, 7007 14 St S.W. | 12 – 3 p.m.
- April 13, 2019:Southland Leisure Centre, 2000 Southland Dr. S.W. | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Rosscarrock Community Association Board of Directors is very concerned about the potential closure of the Rosscarrock Elementary School.
There is a public meeting today at the school at 7pm, 1406 40 St SW, to discuss the closure.
We urge you to come to the public meeting tonight at 7pm to show your support for implementing a science alternative program at the school. We believe that implementing such a program will draw new students to the school and minimize disruption to existing students and families.
The number of people that attend the public meeting tonight will be an indication to the school trustees of public support for the school. Please consider attending.
We are now accepting applications for director positions for our Board of Directors.
5 – one term positions available and,
5 – two term positions available.
If you are interested in joining our board please message or email email@example.com for more information!
March 26, 2019
Special Resolution Regarding
1 – Audited Financials &
2 – Bylaw Amendment
For more information or documents please email firstname.lastname@example.org