The Community of Rosscarrock was established in 1954 in southwest Calgary. Rosscarrock is part of Ward 8, and our city councillor is Evan Woolley.
Rosscarrock is bounded to the north by Bow Trail; to the east by 33rd Street; to the south by 17th Avenue, and to the west by 45th Street. Westbrook Mall is located in the north-east corner of the neighbourhood. We are the proud home of the new Nicholls Family Library, located at the Westbrook LRT Station. Rosscarrock is home to a diverse population, which we celebrate through a variety of events throughout the year.
What does the Rosscarrock Community Association (RCA) do?
- RCA holds monthly meetings to discuss issues in our community
- Represent Rosscarrock to the city and liaise with the city regarding planning and traffic matters
- Maintain and continually improve the RCA Hall
- Plan and run community events, including the annual Community Clean-Up, Canada Day celebration, and holiday events
- Contribute to your community newsletter
- Support programs for seniors, adults and children