Support your neighbourhood and join our community association.
A one-year membership is:
- $10 for seniors
- $15 for individuals
- $20 for a family
- $15 for associate members
- $45 for businesses
Membership fees help pay for events, programs and facilities maintenance. There are many benefits. As a member, you can:
- rent the community hall at a discounted rate
- rent a community garden plot
- attend community programs and events for free or at a discounted rate
- choose your email and/or volunteer preferences
- vote at meetings of the board of directors*
We welcome you to join the community association and if you can, volunteer to make it even stronger. It’s a great way to meet other residents of your community. Rosscarrock Community Association memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
*Please note: only members who reside within the boundaries of Rosscarrock are able to vote at the monthly board meetings and the annual general meeting. Associate and business members are not eligible to vote.
Click on the button above and select “Do Not Have User Name”. Fill out all the required fields, select Rosscarrock in the drop down menu and click on “create account”.
Once your account is created, you can purchase a membership by selecting the purchase tab.
How do I use my member account?
- Go to streetbeat.ca and login
- Dashboard gives an overview of your account
- You can edit your information by clicking the Profile tab.
- Edit your household details (e.g. adding secondary email, select volunteer interests, change your password, etc). Make sure to click the button to confirm your changes.
- Add members to your household (e.g. partner, children)
- Select your communication interests to receive emails from the Rosscarrock Community Association on specific topics
- The Purchase tab allows you to purchase/renew your membership
- The Message History tab is the place where you can find all the Rosscarrock emails sent to you.